Next Level Membership Features
Next Level Gym Management Software makes it easy and efficient. To keep track of your members' attendance. This is especially helpful in managing the life-membership program. Offered at the gym, as it would be a lot more time consuming for the staff to input each individual's data. There's a variety of features the system offers to make the process simpler. Like barcode scans from attendance cards. Plastic membership cards, class rosters, and Check-In/Checkout. With the attendance feature, you get comprehensive attendance reporting.
- Roll Call" Attendance: Using Next Level Membership Software. You can take attendance in real-time from the gym floor with either your tablet or phone. This feature allows you to take a "Roll Call" Attendance.
- Attendance Terminal: The Next Level Sign-in & Sign-out Kiosk. Is an easy-to-use tool powered by Next Level software. It allows members to conveniently check-in to classes. Use an individual Kiosk station to check-in.
- Barcodes: you can use barcodes to keep track of their attendance records. These barcodes can printed on items such as Attendance cards, Key Tags, or any other item of your choice.
- Print Barcodes/ID Card: you can use barcodes to keep track of their attendance records. These barcodes can printed on items such as Attendance cards, Key Tags, or any other item of your choice.
- Attendance Check in-out: Next Level membership software provides you with the ability. To track when members come into the studio and check out within the same day. Making it an ideal solution. For your critical studio or dojo offering After school and summer camps.
- Attendance Warning: Get alerted to any potential issues. With your business members in the home dashboard. Set a pre-determined number of days of absence. Notified when members reach that threshold and risk becoming critical.
Member Barcode Labels
Having a critical absent report is essential for the success of your business. Get a comprehensive report that includes. The member's name, last check-in date, the event, and contact information. Such as phone numbers and emails. You can even access the member summary by clicking on their name on the report. For even more detailed information, including their attendance history. It's important to stay on top of your critical absent report. You can set up automated notifications to alert you when a member is absent. So you can take immediate action. You can also use the report to analyze members' attendance patterns over time. Send targeted communications to members who have been absent.